Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We have a celebrity in our midst!!

I am serious about this....
Came home yesterday and was watching HGTV's Income Property. This episode was focused on a lady who needed to remodel her basement for extra income for her mortgage. Guess who it was? A SCHOOL LIBRARIAN!!! Now, I don't know anything more than that, but I was thinking, "Wow...she could be on the LM_NET listserv or even Yalsa-bk!"
So, anyone know who the mystery librarian celebrity is and where she's from? One thing I do know....she only has to pay 300.00 for her mortgage now! : )

Check it out here:
http://www.hgtv.com/income-property/do-it-right-the-first-time/index.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know she is Canadian, beyond that no luck. Maybe writing to the producers of the show will get you contact info.